40 percent of 6 million mobile phone-line equipments contract fulfilled: ITMC official

Tehran, Aug 30. MOBNA – 40 percent of the contract to produce 6 million mobile phone-line equipments has been fulfilled, Iran Telecommunication Manufacturing Companies' managing director said.

“The contract has been extended to end of this year (Iranian) and 40 percent of the project commitments has been implemented so far and handed over,” Ebrahim Mottale told Mobna news agency.
“In some cases, the consortium has installed and launched the project. Also the consortium intends to produce and hand over the remaining 60 percent of the project by end of this year,” he added.
”So far, Mobile Company of Iran has not signed any contract for installation and launch although the consortium has announced its readiness,” Motale said.
“First Operator and other operators can use this domestic facility by signing a contract,” he said.
The project, with 1.68 trillion rials fund, was assigned to a consortium compromising of Iranian companies.
113/19