Daily summary of Iran’s top mobile news for international viewer
• Software system to control operators and companies’ financial operations under preparation, Radio Communication and Regulation Organization official said.
ISNA news agency, Iran, Jahan Sanat, Eghtesad Pouya, Fanavaran, Abrar Eghtesadi, Etemad, Sarmayeh, Javan, Donyay-e Eghtesad, Sobh Eghtesad and Gostaresh newspapers reported.
• Telecommunication Company of Iran and IranCell interconnection standards under study, TCI managing director said.
ISNA news agency, Fanavaran, Abrar Eghtesadi, Abrar, Javan and Sarmayeh newspapers reported.
• ICT minister and Telecommunication Company of Iran board of directors summoned to government employees’ court.
Sarmayeh, Jahan Sanat, Tehran Emrouz, Aftab Yazd and Hayat No newspapers reported.
• Bank Melli Iran denied hacking of its official website.
ISNA news agency, Hemayat, Poul and Iranian newspapers reported.
• According to foreign-Iranian operator MTN-IranCell license quota it may not have more than 16 million subscribers, Radio Communication and Regulations Organization deputy said.
Mobna news agency, Iran, Abrar Eghtesadi and Sobh Eghtesad newspapers reported.
• Reza Taghipour resume as proposed Information and Communication Technology minister reviewed on Aug 23, Parliament’s mines and industries committee member said.
Mobna news agency, Sarmayeh, Jahan Sanat and Eghtesad Pouya newspapers reported.
• ITMC mobile set production-line likely to resume, managing director of Iran Telecommunication Manufacturing Companies said.
Mobna news agency, Iran, Donyay-e Eghtesad and Fanavaran newspapers reported.
• Despite decrease in warranted mobile set prices, customers still prefer to buy un-warranteed sets.
Mobna news agency, Sarmayeh and Jahan Sanat newspapers reported.
• Public telephone second operator required to install 21,000 public telephones by September 2010, Tehran Telecommunication Company public connection office head said.
Mobna news agency and Fanavaran newspapers reported.
• Reza Taghipour is a proper and experienced person to hold Information and Communication Technology ministry position, Parliament industries and mines committee former member said.
IRNA news agency and Iran newspaper reported.
• Mobile payment service via sms quite secure.
SITNA news agency and Fanavaran newspaper reported.
• Internet users can check their internet speed via www.itc.ir website, Radio Communication and Regulations Organization head said.
Fars news agency and Javan newspaper reported.
• 21,000 banks and financial institutions connected to national data network, Telecommunication Company of Iran information technology deputy said.
Fars news agency and Asr Eghtesad newspaper reported.
• Foreign companies by selling telecommunication equipments to Iranian mobile phone operators make them dependent, KavoshCom Asia managing director said.
Mobna news agency reported.
• Mobile phone, once regarded as a luxury gadget, has turned out to be an important and effective device today. Its operation has now become a profitable and money-making industry.
Mobna news agency reported.