Daily summary of Iran’s top mobile news for international viewer
• 21,000 banks and financial institutes connected to national data network, Telecommunication Company of Iran information technology deputy said.
Fars news agency, Iran, Keyhan, Sarmayeh, Sobh Eghtesad, Poul, Gostaresh and Kaenat newspapers reported.
• The negotiation to determine a final tariff on Telecommunication Company of Iran and MTN-IranCell interconnection has not yet been finalized, Telecommunication Company of Iran chief announced.
Mobna news agency, Abrar Eghtesadi, Poul, Fanavaran, Sobh Eghtesad, Donyay-e Eghtesad and Javan newspapers reported.
• Internet users can control their internet speed via www.itc.ir website, Radio Communication and Regulations Organization head said.
Fars news agency, Iran, Sobh Eghtesad, Khorasan, Poul, Jahan Sanat and Sarmayeh newspapers reported.
• Public telephone second operator is obliged to install 21,000 public telephone devices by September 2010, Tehran Telecommunication Company public connection office head said.
Mobna news agency, Abrar Eghtesadi, Poul, Fanavaran, Sarmayeh, Asr Eghtesad and Sobh Eghtesad newspapers reported.
• Telecommunication Company block share will be sold off in Bourse on Sept 9. Afterward TCI as a private company will change and will focus on services.
ISNA news agency, Eghtesad Pouya, Jahan Eghtesad, Hadaf o Eghtesad, Sobh Eghtesad and Etemad newspapers reported.
• Mobile Company of Iran’s mobile payment service will be available this year (Iranian) in limited form, MCI official announced.
Mobna news agency, Abrar Eghtesadi, Poul, Eghtesad Pouya, Sarmayeh and Donyay-e Eghtesad newspapers reported.
• Nokia mobile sets price increased six percent in Iran mobile phone market, Arkan Ertebatat Company managing director said.
Mobna news agency, Jahan Sanat, Asr Eghtesad and Donyay-e Eghtesad newspapers reported.
• Reza Taghipour is a proper and experienced person for Information and Communication Technology Minister position, Parliament mines and industries committee member said.
IRNA news agency, Fanavaran and Poul newspapers reported.
• ICT labs and projects equipments are purchased from abroad, ICT research center communication technology sector head said.
ISNA news agency, Fanavaran and Eghtesad Pouya newspapers reported.
• With installation and launch of 3 mobile phone BTS sites, 63 connection channels have been added to the mobile phone network capacity of north Khorasan Province.
Mobna news agency and Poul newspapers reported.