Daily summary of Iran’s top mobile news for international viewer
• Basic elements to accept new investor company in Taliya project is contract and tender terms acceptance as they are since changing tender and contract conditions not possible, Telecommunication Company of Iran chief said.
ISNA news agency, Iran, Keyhan, Donyay-e Eghtesad, Sobh Eghtesad, Asr Eghtesad, Abrar, Poul, Eghtesad Pouya, Jahan Sanat, Jahan Eghtesad, Abrar Eghtesadi, Javan, Sarmayeh and Fanavaran newspapers reported.
• Foreign standards in telecommunication equipments to be localized, Iran ICT research center head said.
ISNA news agency, Poul, Abrar, Abrar Eghtesadi, Fanavaran, Sobh Eghtesad, Asr Eghtesad and Gostaresh newspapers reported.
• Tehran Telecommunication Company’s 423.117 billion rials earning from calls between landline and Mobile Company of Iran subscribers.
Mobna news agency, Poul, Jahan Sanat, Fanavaran, Sobh Eghtesad and Donyay-e Eghtesad newspapers reported.
• Mobile Company of Iran gains over 210 billion rials from subscription fee of its 17 million subscribers every two months.
Iran, Donyay-e Eghtesad, Khorasan, Jahan Sanat and Sarmayeh newspapers reported.
• Iran Development and Renovation Organization to support Third Operator project, IDRO development deputy said.
Mobna news agency, Iran, Fanavaran, Poul and Sarmayeh newspapers reported.
• Number of BTS antennas installed by Mobile Company of Iran increased in comparison to those removed, MCI engineering and planning deputy announced.
Mobna news agency, Poul, Abrar Eghtesadi, Fanavaran and Sobh Eghtesad newspapers reported.
• Some Nokia mobile prices increased up to 500,000 rials in Tehran mobile phone market, market sources said.
Mobna news agency, Fanavaran, Asr Eghtesad and Donyay-e Eghtesad newspapers reported.
• After Telecommunication Company of Iran’s privatization its new shareholders will decide on its tariffs and network harmonization, TCI managing director announced.
Mobna news agency, Poul, Iran and Eghtesad Pouya newspapers reported.
• Two Iranian websites ranked among 500 top world websites.
Mobna news agency, Poul, Jahan Sanat and Abrar Eghtesadi newspapers reported.
• Domestic mobile manufacturers cannot compete with smugglers and its domestic production will stop, mobile phone expert indicated.
Mobna news agency, Poul, Jahan Sanat and Donyay-e Eghtesad newspapers reported.
• Merger between ICT and transportation ministries cannot solve their problems, information technology expert said.
Mehr news agency, Eghtesad Pouya, Farhang Ashti and Sobh Eghtesad newspapers reported.
• Post Bank managing director became member of board of directors of Saving Banks World Institute, Economic and Financial Affairs Ministry announced.
Rah-e Mardom, Tafahom and Kaenat newspapers reported.
• Third Digital Media Exhibition to be held Sept 30 – Oct 10.
Mehr news agency and Sarmayeh newspaper reported.
• Touch screen mobile import increased following high demand.
Mobna news agency and Asr Eghtesad newspaper reported.
• Internet users’ census result announced soon.
SITNA news agency reported.