Daily summary of Iran’s top mobile news for international viewers
• Telecommunication Company of Iran dividends determined by July 22, TCI managing director said.
ISNA news agency, Iran, Fanavaran, Hayat No, Ghods, Sobh Eghtesad, Asr Eghtesad, Aftab, Gostaresh, Kaenat, Eghtesad Pouya, Abrar, Poul, Jahan Eghtesad and Etemad newspapers reported.
• Sms network reconnected in next two days, Telecommunication Company of Iran public relations said.
Ebtekar, Sarmayeh, Sobh Eghtesad, Hadaf o Eghtesad, Arman, Hezbollah, Tehran Emrouz, Abrar Etemad Melli, Etemad, Javan and Farhikhtegan newspapers reported.
• Post Office admitted to Bourse two weeks ago, Post Office managing director announced.
Mobna news agency, Abrar Eghtesadi, Gostaresh, Hemayat and Poul newspapers reported.
• Landline phone bills with low amounts not issued, Telecommunication Company of Iran public relations office announced.
Mobna news agency, Khorasan, Sarmayeh and Abrar Eghtesadi newspapers reported.
• Mobile Company of Iran to hold tender on location based service (LBS), company’s engineering and plans deputy said.
Mobna news agency, Donyay-e Eghtesad and Sarmayeh newspapers reported.
• Government gaining 300 million euros from Third Operator remains in doubt as operator not yet determined.
Mobna news agency, Iran and Sarmayeh newspapers reported.
• Telephone directory 118 ready to register subscribers’ mobile phone numbers in the system, Tehran Province Telecommunication Company telecommunication services general manager announced.
Mobna news agency, Fanavaran and Sobh Eghtesad newspapers reported.
• Seven electronic services offered via Communication Services Bureaus union website, the union managing board member said.
Mobna news agency, Sobh Eghtesad and Abrar Eghtesadi newspapers reported.
• Cut in copper cable tariff reviewed by RCRO commission on July 12, Radio Communication and Regulations Organization deputy said.
Mobna news agency, Abrar Eghtesadi and Jahan Sanat newspapers reported.
• Luxury mobile market slump.
Mobna news agency, Fanavaran and Jahan Sanat newspapers reported.
• Mobile phone vendors say Nokia brand mobile sale down 5-10 percent in Tehran.
Mobna news agency and Javan newspapers reported.
• Workgroup from Industries Commission, Information and Communication Technology ministry and Research Center to decide Third Operator activities.
ISNA news agency and Donyay-e Eghtesad newspaper reported.
• Mobile Company of Iran GPRS (mobile internet) speed to increase, Telecommunication Company of Iran public relations announced.
Mobna news agency and Iran newspapers reported.
• Some 400 commodity national codes issued for IT activists by Iranian National Products and Services Classification and Codification System (Irancode).
Mobna news agency and Iran Asr newspapers reported.
• Tehran Telecommunication Company ready to refund landline phone subscribers’ deposits, managing director announced.
IRNA news agency and Iran Asr newspapers reported.
• State communication service bureaus’ national meeting held today July 12.
Mobna news agency reported.
• Customs Administration would gain 2.5 trillion rials annually from mobile import if current mobile import tariff was cut to 10 percent, Fitco’s managing director believes.
Mobna news agency reported.
• Sms network reconnected today July 12, informed source at ICT ministry said.
Fars news agency reported.
• IranCell to offer Wonderful Charge allowing subscribers to make calls above charge amount borne on charge card or send more SMS and MMS, company announced.
SITNA news agency reported.