Daily summary of Iran’s top mobile news for international viewers
• Current Iranian year’s budget for Information Technology Company is less than 370 billion rials, company’s managing director says.
ISNA news agency, Fanavaran, Abrar Eghtesadi, Tafahom, Jahan Sanat, Sobh Eghtesad and Sarmayeh newspapers reported.
• License framework and the tender of second Post Office operator, as private operator, has been prepared and is on Radio Communication and Regulations Organization commission agenda, head of RCRO announced.
ISNA news agency, Fanavaran, Sarmayeh, Sobh Eghtesad, Abrar Eghtesadi and Eghtesad Pouya newspapers reported.
• The annual meeting of 30 Provincial Telecommunication Companies will be held on June 21 for a week, TCI managing director said.
Fars news agency, Iran, Jahan Eghtesad, Asr Eghtesad, Sobh Eghtesad, Sarmayeh and Poul newspapers reported.
• Telecommunication Company of Iran shareholders can receive their dividends from June 21, the company announced.
Mobna, SITNA, ILNA and IRNA news agencies, Etelaat, Asr Eghtesad and Etemad newspapers reported.
• Iran’s internet network functions as normal, a Telecommunication Infrastructure Company official announced.
Mobna news agency, Abrar Eghtesadi, Sobh Eghtesad and Khorasan newspapers reported.
• Rural ICT (information and communication technology) first conference held July 4-5 in Mashad.
Mobna news agency and Sarmayeh newspapers reported.
• With Telecommunication Company of Iran moving towards new technologies its shareholders will ultimately profit, TCI managing director said.
SITNA news agency and Sobh Eghtesad newspaper reported.
• In view of decreasing Telecommunication Company of Iran’s profitability as a result of mobile phone network disorders, there is no demand for company’s stocks on Bourse.
ILNA news agency and Fanavaran newspapers reported.
• Electronic ticket service for buses and Metro will be launched late September, Tehran Municipality ICT office managing director said.
ISNA news agency and Fanavaran newspaper reported.
• Facebook, the web’s most popular social networking service, has launched its trial version of Persian language support.
ISNA news agency and Gostaresh newspaper reported.
• Lack of customers’ confidence, especially in e-banking, has led to the slow progress of these technologies.
ILNA news agency and Sobh Eghtesad newspaper reported.
• IranCell’s commitment to developing its network coverage at all metro station not fulfilled.
Mobna news agency reported.
• The comprehensive communication draft bill presented to Parliament needed extensive alterations, its head of telecommunication committee said.
Mehr news agency reported.
• We should request ITU (international telecommunication union) to help us install NGN networks (Next generation network), information and communication technology minister said.
IRNA news agency reported.