Daily summary of Iran’s top mobile news for international viewers
• There is no vagueness in Telecommunication Company of Iran previous Iranian year financial report and public meeting will be held on due date on 22 July, TCI financial manager said.
Sena website, Hamshahri, Sarmayeh, Poul, Jahan Sanat, Donyay-e Eghtesad, Hadaf o Eghtesad and Gostaresh newspapers reported.
• Pasdaran army warned those who published riotous texts and rumors in cyberspace and ordered them to omit them from their websites and blogs or they would face legal actions.
IRNA news agency, Jam-e Jam, Ebtekar, Javan, Sarmayeh, Hezbollah, Etemad Melli and Donyay-e Eghtesad newspapers reported.
• There is a discrepancy between equipments approval system and their operation surveillance system, Telecommunication Company of Iran official said.
ISNA news agency, Sarmayeh, Eghtesad Pouya, Abrar Eghtesadi, Poul, Asr Eghtesad and Sobh Eghtesad newspapers reported.
• Some Mobile Company of Iran prepaid sim cards remain inactive two weeks after purchase.
Mobna news agency, Donyay-e Eghtesad, Abrar Eghtesadi and Poul newspapers reported.
• 700 courts to be connected via Virtual Private Network (VPN) framework, Judiciary’s head of information technology and statistics announced.
Mobna news agency, Sarmayeh, Abrar Eghtesadi and Poul newspapers reported.
• All data center equipments have been installed in Shiraz E-tower and are passing launching stage, Shiraz E-tower managing director said.
Mobna news agency, Fanavaran, Jahan Eghtesad and Abrar Eghtesadi newspapers reported.
• Cyber Crimes bill approved by Guardian Council.
Mehr news agency, Jahan Eghtesad and Fanavaran newspapers reported.
• Telecommunication Research Center name changed to ICT Research Institute by approval of Science, Research and Technology Ministry, TCI PR head.
ISNA news agency, Sarmayeh and Sobh Eghtesad newspapers reported.
• Third Operator tender winner all but forgotten and time to select runner-up passed for the second time.
ILNA news agency, Etemad Melli and Hayat No newspapers reported.
• Radio Communication and Regulations Organization announced deadline extension to upgrade RCRO HF band equipments.
Mobna and ILNA news agencies and Fanavaran newspaper reported.
• The choice of Wimax equipment providers rests with mobile phone operators alone and Radio Communication and Regulations Organization has no say in the matter, RCRO deputy said.
Fars news agency and Etelaat Asr newspaper reported.
• Iran’s optical fiber network reached 3,350 km, of which 2,250 km has been laid during ninth Government, Hamedan Province Telecommunication Company managing director said.
Donayay-e Eghtesad newspaper reported.
• i-mate mobile sets vanished from shop windows ever since its import ban.
Mobna news agency and Donyay-e Eghtesad newspaper reported.
• Telecommunication Company of Iran has only four days to offer its shares in block form.
Hamna website reported.