Daily summary of Iran’s top Mobile news for the international viewers
• Telecommunication Company intends to cut off internet on Election Day, a presidential election candidate Mir Hosein Musavi said.
ILNA news agency and 13 newspapers reported.
• Iran was selected by ITU (international telecommunication union) as center of training in Asia and Oceania region, Telecommunication and Post university head said.
Fars news agency, Keyhan and five other newspapers reported.
• So far variant plans in filtering filed have been started in Telecommunication Research Center, telecommunication minister deputy said.
Mehr news agency and four newspapers reported.
• There are 10,780 urban and rural post bank offices.
IRNA news agency and four newspapers reported.
• Chinese company Huawei won Core and Super Core project of national IP (internet protocol) network tender.
Mobna news agency and four newspapers reported.
• Taliya decreased its sim cards price 70,000 rials, Taliya announced.
Mobna and Fars news agencies, Keyhan and two other newspapers reported.
• Taliya new trade plan has been offered to Telecommunication Company of Iran and is being studied by TCI managing board, TCI managing director said.
Mobna news agency and three newspapers reported.
• 54 Farsi language equivalents of telecommunication and information technology field words were approved by Persian Academy.
Mobna news agency, Keyhan and Abrar Eghtesadi newspapers reported.
• With mobile set price downfall continuance mobile phone market insiders predicted that mobile set price to be cheap in next few days.
Mobna news agency and two newspapers reported.
• So far 70,000 volunteers have registered for ICDL courses in Iran.
ISNA news agency and two newspapers reported.
• Iran telecommunication minister in a meeting with Turkey communication minister invited Turkish companies to invest in Iran Wimax project.
IRNA news agency and a newspaper reported.
• Governmental executive organizations websites regulation has been sent to cabinet and will be finalized in next two weeks.
Fars news agency and Sarmayeh newspaper reported.
• On the base of Nokia policy most Nokia mobile sets which are entered Iran market are Chinese made, Arkan Ertebatat managing director official distributor of Nokia mobile sets in Iran said.
Mobna news agency and Asr Eghtesad newspaper reported.
• Private sector has launched 600,000 high speed internet ports, Radio Communication and Regulations Organization official said.
Mobna news agency and a newspaper reported.
• Iran telecommunication minister visited Turkey information and communication technology labs in Ankara.
IRNA news agency and Keyhan newspaper reported.
• It is hoped that negotiations with Zain-Iran reached to bear fruit and third operator tender is not hold again, Radio Communication and Regulations Organization head said.
Fars news agency and a newspaper reported.
• Wimax tender winners should install their equipments and offer their services, Radio Communication and Regulations Organization official said.
ISNA news agency and a newspaper reported.
• 70 percent of Telecommunication Company of Iran shares should be sold off by 21 June, TCI official said.
IRNA news agency reported.
• Post bank offices during their operation have offered 653,031,514,000 rials facilities to rural and urban customers, post bank PR said.
Fars news agency reported.