Daily summary of Iran’s top Mobile news for the international viewers
• Use of mobile phone in schools in under study. According to initial decisions mobile phone use will likely be banned in schools, education organization supreme council deputy said.
Mehr news agency Jam-e Jam and seven other newspapers reported.
• State-owned Mobile Company of Iran unsuccessful calls information service allows subscribers to be informed of those numbers who wanted to make calls with them when their mobile set is off or out of reach. But it seems that launching the service countrywide needs supplying special conditions from MCI.
ISNA news agency, Poul and four other newspapers reported.
• Iran will be the dominant country in Space in the region by next 10 years, Iran Space Agency head said.
Mehr news agency, Jahan Sanat and four other newspapers reported.
• Workgroups will be created to supervise launching governmental communication services offices. All governmental organizations are obliged to cooperate with this project and offer their services via these governmental communication service offices, Tehran communication services bureaus guild union managing board head said.
ISNA news agency and five newspapers reported.
• Tehran computer guild organization budget affects by members subscription fee. It is hoped that regarding organization members in this Iranian year and since every member pays 2,800,000 rials, computer guild budget will be 2.8 billion rials.
ISNA news agency, Poul and three other newspapers reported.
• Prepaid landline sim cards will be offered in some villages, Iran Telecommunication Company managing director said.
Mobna news agency, Tehran Emrouz and three other newspapers reported.
• Second Hyundai two-sim card mobile set will be released in market by next two months, Emad semi conductor company managing director said.
Mobna news agency, Fanavaran and two other newspapers reported.
• Electronic Banking comprehensive plan was passed, a financial institute information technology sector head said.
Abrar Eghtesadi and two other newspapers reported.
• Re-holding third mobile phone operator tender will not take time since its official stages have been passed, parliament telecommunication committee head said.
Mobna news agency and two newspapers reported.
• Telecommunication Infrastructure Company official-financial system project needs 2 billion rials budget, TIC computer chief manager said.
ISNA news agency and two newspapers reported.
• 150 billion rials will be devoted to Information Technology Company as its budget, IT company managing director said.
Mobna news agency and Abrar Eghtesadi newspaper reported.
• The research instruction of Persian language application in mobile phone sms space changed to document, Informative Supreme Council technical deputy said.
Mobna news agency and Asr Eghtesad newspaper reported.
• Omitting different rates approval of Communication Services Bureaus post services should pass legal stages, telecommunication minister consultant said.
IRNA news agency and Jahan Eghtesad newspaper reported.
• Russian phone operator International Megafon head likely will resign because of unsuccessful bid in Iran, a Russian newspaper published.
ISNA news agency and Donyay-e Eghtesad newspaper reported.
• Wimax services will be offered around 23 September, telecommunication minister reported.
Abrar Eghtesadi newspaper reported.
• The country’s first transmission center, Tehran’s Kolah Farangi Museum, was opened today Wednesday by Information and Communication Technology minister, Mohammad Soleymani.
Mobna news agency reported.
• 24 governmental electronic services will be offered via Iran portal.
Mobna news agency reported.