Daily summary of Iran’s top Mobile news for the international viewers
• Telecommunication minister announced that increasing fee is not in telecommunication ministry program. Also Irancell is obliged to disconnect all unknown sim cards in its network.
Mobna, ILNA and ISNA news agencies, Sobh Eghtesad and eight other newspapers reported.
• Around eight percent of state-owned Mobile Company of Iran prepaid sim cards are not active and its inactivate postpaid sim cards are rare, Telecommunication Company of Iran pr head said.
IRNA news agency, Jam-e Jam and three other newspapers reported.
• Infrastructure organization has handed over implementing video conference service to Tehran Telecommunication Company as of several months before, it was planned that the service to be launched only for TCI internal seminars and meetings, Tehran Telecommunication Company official said.
ISNA news agency, Abrar Eghtesadi and two other newspapers reported.
• A value added services provider company has provided the ability to send mass mms (multimedia messaging) as a campaigning method in the next presidential election, the company managing director said.
Mobna news agency and two newspapers reported.
• Core Post bank software is being installed and launched, post bank managing board member said.
Mobna news agency, Tehran Emrouz and Fanavaran newspapers reported.
• Governmental communication services offices should offer 700 services to rustic people.
Abrar Eghtesadi and Poul newspapers reported.
• For the first time in Iran and world the institute to issue Managing licenses (ISO – International Organization for Standardization) implemented international standards audit system (ISO – International Organization for Standardization) on mobile set.
Mobna, Moj and IRNA news agencies and two newspapers reported.
• Using sms in presidential election campaign will bring more than 100 billion rials revenue for content providers, a value added service provider managing director predicted.
Mobna news agency and Poul newspaper reported.
• Producing software in Iran lags behind international standard, digital media and information technology development center head said.
ISNA news agency and Abrar Eghtesadi newspaper reported.
• It seems that Persian language system for sms which was designed earlier has not welcomed well.
ISNA news agency and Jahan Sanat newspaper reported.
• After implementing successfully first phase of settling market control mechanism, second phase started by holding joint meeting of executive organizations such as Radio Communication and Regulations Organization, Governmental Discretionary Punishments Organization. Internet crimes special court, Iran guild system organizations and public place police, RCRO official said.
Mobna news agency reported.
• Radio Communication and Regulations Organization has announced ratification of the regulation on the use of wireless local loop (WLL) for landline phone.
Mobna news agency reported.
• About 500 activists in ICT (information and Communication technology) field registered in information and communication technology standardization committee.
SITNA news agency reported.