Daily summary of Iran’s top Mobile news for the international viewers
• By 22 September GPRS (mobile internet) speed will increase to 100 kilobyte per second, state-owned Mobile Company of Iran managing director said.
IRNA and Mobna news agencies, Etelaat, Eghtesad Pouya and eight other newspapers reported.
• Emirates operator Etisalat can not participate in third operator tender without its Iranian partner Tamin Telecom, telecommunication minister deputy said.
IRNA news agency, Keyhan and five other newspapers reported.
• As of 22 May all foreign or Iranian computer games which enters market should have hologram (identity code), otherwise offenders will be opposed with.
Abrar Eghtesadi, Tehran Emrouz and two other newspapers reported.
• National IP network project tender winners will be announced in next few days, telecommunication minister deputy said.
ISNA news agency, Donyay-e Eghtesad and three other newspapers reported.
• Prepaid Landline sim cards project will be implemented after telecommunication complete privatization, Telecommunication Company of Iran managing director said.
ISNA news agency and three newspapers reported.
• Policies to develop electronic city will be studied. We want to prove that broadband is needed for vast range of electronic services which could be offered, and people do not use broadband only to chat in internet, second electronic city conference secretariat said.
ISNA news agency, Hamshahri, Jomhuri Islami and Jahan Sanat newspapers reported.
• Third mobile phone operator tender likely will be hold again, a Radio Communication and Regulations Organization official said.
Mobna news agency, Sarmaye and Sobh Eghtesad newspapers reported.
• A value added services provider company has provided the ability to send mass mms (multimedia messaging) for a campaigning method in the next presidential election, the company managing director said.
Mobna news agency and two newspapers reported.
• If Irancell does not perform its subscribers identity revision it is assumed as offender, Telecommunication minister said.
Fars news agency and a newspaper reported.
• If Guardian Council passes Telecommunication Company of Iran’s rural agents insurance scheme then TCI would have to abide by it, the secretary to parliament’s industries and mines committee announced.
Mobna news agency reported.
• A meeting is held on 19 May to study Communication Services Bureaus problems. Telecommunication minister, mines industries members and Communication Services Bureaus managing board members attend in this meeting.
ISNA news agency and Sobh Eghtesad newspaper reported.
• Developing electronic payment of fuel needs telecommunication infrastructure, fuel smart card electronic payment system project manager said.
IRNA news agency reported.